Project Awarded:

Future Generations - Guilden Park, Guildford

Project TitleFuture Generations - Guilden Park
SectorStudent Accommodation
No of Pods533
Practical Completion2021


The ultra-modern purpose built student scheme Guilden Park will comprise of 527 student rooms, 1030 sq. m of student amenity space, ground floor courtyards and gym alongside car parking and cycle spaces. Most of the scheme (84%) will be made up of shared apartments, while the remaining 16% will be studios. The scheme will also feature some of Samsung’s latest technology, with students benefiting from air conditioning, virtual reality headsets and a Samsung LED cinema screen. Walker Modular will provide all Bathroom Pods for this project which is expected to be completed in time for the 2021 academic year. Walker Modular are happy to be a part of this large purpose-built student accommodation scheme in Guildford as this isn’t something this area has seen yet on any meaningful scale.

Index 03


Sign up to our newsletter
keep up to date with
our latest news.

Read more
Index 05

Contact us

If you are interested in working
with Walker, we would love to
hear from you.

Read more
Index 07

Need a quote?

We have a committed team
driven to deliver the most
competitive prices to you

Read more
Index 09

Facts and Figures

Forward thinking
manufacturing taking
the country by storm.

Read more

About Walker Modular

Walker Modular is the leading manufacturer of Bathroom Pods in Great Britain and the only choice for superior quality bathroom pods. We are the primary supplier of bathroom pods to many of the UK’s leading developers and blue chip companies. From five star hotels and hospitals to prisons, nursing homes and student accommodation, we’ve designed and built bathroom pods for every environment.

We have unrivalled knowledge, experience and state-of-the-art production facilities to ensure our bathroom pods remain the number one choice. We have a committed team driven to deliver the highest possible standards and care for our clients and their bathroom pods, even after delivery.

If you have a requirement for bathroom pods no matter how large or small; then we have a solution tailored for your needs. We have our own delivery fleet and pod transportation process to ensure every unit arrives on site intact and on time. Visit us to discover why we are so much more than a bathroom in a box.